This error is caused because the tool verifies if the device’s bootloader has been locked or not. Since you used the ‘clean all’ or ‘save user data’ option, the bootloader is not locked and the error is shown. This is a problem with the tool itself and is nothing to be worried about since the verification takes place after the flash is fully complete. Mi Flash Tool flashes the firmware over the fastboot interface, so the next step is to boot your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device into Fastboot Mode. The easiest way https://www.mbp.gr/firmware-downloads/unlocking-the-full-potential-of-your-device-with/ to do this is by turning off your device completely first. Once it’s turned off, hold the Volume Down and Power keys together to enter Fastboot Mode.
Once you have downloaded the ROM, you must create a folder on your computer and extract the ROM into that folder. Finally, Xiaomi also offers a range of developer tools to help developers create their custom ROMs. These tools include the MIUI SDK (Software Development Kit) and the MIUI Developer Center. These tools allow developers to create their custom ROMs, as well as ability to modify existing ROMs and add new features. Once that is done, you can follow steps 1-to-3 above and launch the Terminal inside the working directory (the folder where the Fastboot ROM is extracted).
Some users begin to custoM ROMs and Remove Bloatware apps using Root access. But, Xioami promised they would remove those Ads in future updates. Since Xiaomi Mi 11i already comes with Android 11 based MIUI 12.5, You don’t need to update your mobile manually. But when you want to manually update your mobile while facing OTA or return to the stock version from custom ROMs, you can use one of the below manual methods. This post contains the Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xiaomi Mi 11i smartphone to its original state. Then this Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock Firmware on your device without errors.
- When we buy Xiaomi phones in online stores, we may be exposed to selling a non-global version of the Xiaomi smartphone.
- Finally, the latest Xiaomi stock ROMs also come with various tools and apps that make using the device even easier.
- Xiami flash tool is the official flashing tool which is developed by Xiaomi corporation to flash Xiaomi devices which are powered by Qualcomm chipsets.
Do not use this firmware on any other Xiaomi devices. So please make sure your device has at least 50% Battery. From the links below, download either the Fastboot or Recovery firmware and follow the recommended flashing instructions afterwards. Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro comes with 6.67 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD screen. The device is protected by strong 6th generation Gorilla Glass in the front. The back camera is of quad 48+8+2+2 MP with PDAF, ultrawide, dual-LED flash, dedicated macro camera, HDR, depth sensor etc. and 4K video recording.
- But you also need to do it if you want to install a system update.
- The Xiaomi 11T series is one of the first lines of somewhat simplified.
- Rather than taking unknown tool help for flashing your valuable handset, there is a great benefit with the option download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
- Considering a Custom ROM, users have the options to make core-system changes as these are developed by the Android community.
The OEM releases two different versions of these updates, in different formats, following different installation methods. These are known as – Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM.