On the one hand, Xiaomi devices come with a pre-installed stock ROM that has been tested and optimized for the device. On the other hand, many users like to flash a custom ROM that offers a variety of features and customization options. Xiaomi Stock ROM Download (2023 Update) – Xiaomi Stock ROMs are the default software installed on Xiaomi Android devices. They are usually optimized for the device and contain the latest version of Android, with all the latest features and optimizations. Xiaomi Stock ROMs are also known for being secure and stable, making them a great choice for users who don’t want to customize their devices. This article will provide an overview of Xiaomi Stock ROMs and explain why they are so popular among users. On this page, we are going to share with you official links to download Xiaomi Stock Firmware ROM (flash file)?
Open the MI Flash tool on your desktop and boot your phone into fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and Hold down the Volume Down button + Power button for few seconds. And Save the zip file on your phone’s internal memory. Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- Xiaomi’s ROMs are designed with the latest technology and optimized for performance and battery life.
- In this way, you can achieve a more comfortable and smoot usage.
- We also added “App Updater” menu so that you can update your system applications, it’s a nice option for update your Xiaomi phone.
- Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.4.1, Closed Beta / Nightly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
- Xiaomi Redmi note 4 Global history Fastboot ROM MIUI 7.3.9, Weekly android 7.0 firmware of mido.
- So below the step by step guide to flash file properly.
Xiaomi Redmi note 5 / note 5 pro Global latest Fastboot ROM MIUI 9.6.27, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of whyred. To do this first switch off your phone and after that Hold Volume Down + Power button together. Now you will see the fastboot screen with Mi Bunny on your phone screen.
Aside stock Android firmware from the OTA update, there is MIUI ROMs that enable you to install updates manually on your device. Now download the latest version of the Mi Flash Tool from this page to your computer. The downloaded file will be a .rar package, so you’ll need to extract its contents. To do this, locate the file, then right-click on it, select ‘7-Zip’ and then ‘Extract here’.